Chowmein Noodles Indo-Chinese
- Chowmein Noodles Indo-Chinese.
- Customized as per Indian taste.
- Originally from China.
- can be made Vegan, Vegetarian.
- Add your choice of protein – Paneer, Soya.
- Choose you meat, e.g. Halal Chicken, Shrimp/Prawn, Lamb etc.
For more Indian food, like:
Butter Chicken Masala
Chow mein, (in Mandarin “ch’ao mien”) meaning “stir-fried noodles”. Originated in Northern China. While the chowmein served in take-outs and many non Chinese restaurants has been altered to appeal to Western tastes. It is based on an authentic Chinese dish of stir-fried vegetables with boiled noodles. Enjoy your taste buds
For more info on Chowmine – Wikipedia link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chow_mein